WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I currently work for the Professional Development Program and am a grad. student at U Albany studying Curriculum Development and Instructional Technologies. I also coach football, but this is my way of being a techy. I'll be writing on various topics that all have the common theme of technology and education. The main focus will be on the adult learner. I hope you choose to become a follower, the world needs them too.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Eportfolio is coming

With the semester coming to a close soon,
here is the link to my EPortfolio website.
I figured that since a goal of the portfolio is
to see my growth, what better way then to
show my growth with this task. So far that
growth has involved not using the freewebs
with Google Chrome. Looking forward to
sharing my reflections with my classmates (and my 2 faithful followers) on my EPortfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment