WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I currently work for the Professional Development Program and am a grad. student at U Albany studying Curriculum Development and Instructional Technologies. I also coach football, but this is my way of being a techy. I'll be writing on various topics that all have the common theme of technology and education. The main focus will be on the adult learner. I hope you choose to become a follower, the world needs them too.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My REAL Podcast

Download this episode (48 sec)

So apparently if you right click your podcast it allows you have a downloadable file straight from Blogger. Only problem is for the last 2 days Mypodcast.com has been posting this error message. While I'm not alarmed I'm mildly annoyed. But I guess that's life and it's hard to complain with a free hosting site. So I hope enjoy the real podcast, if you can download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment