WELCOME TO MY BLOG

I currently work for the Professional Development Program and am a grad. student at U Albany studying Curriculum Development and Instructional Technologies. I also coach football, but this is my way of being a techy. I'll be writing on various topics that all have the common theme of technology and education. The main focus will be on the adult learner. I hope you choose to become a follower, the world needs them too.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pseudo Podcast



So i started by making a podcast on Mypodcast.com once I made it I realized that there really isn't anyway to post it directly to my blog. The point of the podcast was to welcome you folks to the blog and display my podcasting abilities. So I "tricked" Blogger into thinking this podcast was a video and posted. Sure I could have just posted it with a blank background but that wasn't fun. And technically we were given a choice if we wanted to post a video or a podcast. So enjoy my "pseudo podcast."

No comments:

Post a Comment